Thursday, November 27, 2014

NICE!

What a nice 2AM check!  Atom2 hears me coming and is at the gate of my office, up and standing!  What a grand way to start off Thanksgiving Day! 

WooHoo!

Yesterday I had to make a mad dash to Newbury Park in the afternoon to pick up Desiree's paycheck... I had no choice - he had to come with me 'cause I couldn't count on him to be OK during the time I was gone... 

Little stinker was up on my chest tucked into his favorite spot, looking out at all the folks we were passing by... I have to figure out a better way to move him around with me when needed... Gotta work on this...

I have figured out his stomach is 5 milliliters though... To give you an idea of just how small 5 mL is (beyond the fact it is a teaspoonful), check this out:




And he is NOT a turkey kind of guy - beef guy all the way!... Reached for a baby food jar and didn't pay attention to the label - when he wasn't eating from the syringe like normal, I started wondering why and figured it out quickly... 

Can you just imagine how tiny his heart must be?... And even as small as he is, he is already potty trained -- or pitty pad trained?.... They say Chihuahuas are SO hard to potty train (LOL)... Atom2 is 9 weeks old today and he's pitty pad trained, as tiny as he is... 

OK, 2AM check is done and all is well... Back to bed for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment